- Yes. During retrieval, the counter staff will ask you to leave a deposit if your car is damaged or stolen during your rental. The deposit amount will be blocked / held temporarily from credit / debit cards and arrested the main driver during the rental.
- If you bring back the car without damage at the end of the lease period, the money will not be retained / will be returned.
- If the main driver card not having enough money for a deposit, you may not be allowed to take the car – or counter staff may insist you buy extra protection from them.
- This is standard practice with all car hire companies.
- During the counter, each driver must present a driving license held for at least a year (usually two years). The license has expired or a temporary license will not be accepted.
- Counter staff may also need to check whether you have any endorsements / penalty points on your license. If your license was issued in England, Wales or Scotland, you need to know about important changes introduced on June 8, 2015.
- If you do not have any endorsement or your license has been suspended, please contact us as soon as possible because this may limit your choice of rental.
- If you rent a car abroad, please check your rental agreement to find out whether you need an International Driving Permit (commonly known as the international driving license even if the “Permit” is the right name) together with your national driving license.
- You must submit a deposit when taking the train; please refer to the “Deposit, Excess and protection” in the terms and conditions. This deposit ensures that the customer is able to cover any damage to the vehicle and / or equipment.
- This is standard practice with all car hire companies and is usually taken in the form of a blocked amount on the credit card of the main driver. Under the “Payment Information”, terms and conditions will show the card types are accepted.
- If you need a car available for pick-up or return outside normal office hours, the rental car company will arrange for a member of staff on duty. Early notification is required for this service and pay a fee for additional work hours.
- Festive Travel acts as a car rental agent. Bookings made through us are subject to our terms and conditions.
- These include your agreement with us and will be provided with your rental documentation, and is also available on our website.
- The actual rental of your vehicle will be subject to the laws of the country in which it is supplied to you and for this reason, you must sign a rental contract with the rental company. You should be satisfied that you understand (and agree) the terms and conditions of the contract.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled, please send whatsapp or call our team as soon as possible.
- If you have given us your flight details, car hire companies will be able to track your flight and may hold the car up to an hour.
- Make sure you return the rental car at the time and date indicated on your rental agreement in order to avoid an additional time and / or an extra day. Also check your rental agreement for the hour / day extra.
- In the event of the breakdown / accident or mechanical problem, you must call the car rental company immediately. Car rental company must give permission for the repair or replacement of the car. Save copies of all relevant documents that you are asked to complete. This may be necessary if you want to make an insurance claim.
- The accident, police reports and incident reports from the site will be required.
- Price is based on the time and date of pick-up and return your rental agreement before you begin. If you take any car to pass or return early, you will not get a refund for the unused time.
- To cancel your reservation, please log in to ease Amend / Cancel Reservation and click Cancel Reservation. This is the fastest way and easy to cancel your reservation.
- Wowrentalcar.com is not responsible for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage or changes to your plans due to the delay or cancellation of flights.
The full terms of our cancellation policy can be found on our website under the Terms and Conditions We. Or under “Important Information” during the booking process:
- Full payment time of reservation: Can be canceled online free of charge until 48 hours before the start of the rental. Reservations canceled within 48 hours before the start of the rental will be charged a fee equal to 3-day rental. Cancellation fees will not be higher than the actual cost of your car rental.
- Reservations DEPOSIT:
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the start of the rental will be charged equal to the deposit amount. Reservations canceled within 48 hours before the start of the rental will be charged a fee equal to 3 days rental or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
- Absent: This occurs when the vehicle can not be taken due to insufficient documentation, failure to provide a valid credit card with sufficient funds to cover the deposit amount, and / or failure to take the train at the time / date. Refunds will not be given to Absent.
- Please pay attention: Some car rental companies may also have additional cancellation policy; please make sure you check your rental Terms & Conditions.
We are registered with Tourism Malaysia
How to Book?
1. Search Your Destination Here
2. Chose your Favorite Car
3. Select extra item
4. Confirm Booking
5. Check your mail & make payment
6. Nice, Get Your Car!
Who we are?
Festive Travel Penang Car Rental is No.1 company in Penang which help solving transportation problems faced by tourists, individuals and companies . We come out with brand known as WOW RENTAL CAR!
Get In Touch
Copyright 2017 Penang Wow Rental Car. All right reserved.